To get the highest quality print results it is important that your artwork is supplied to the highest standard possible.
The information below gives you some guidance on how to prepare and supply your artwork.
Please contact us if you require help in preparing your files for print.
All artwork should be supplied as High Resolution PDF files (PDF/X-1a). The files must also be supplied at the correct size for the print you are buying.
We can also accept the following file types (not recommended - could affect print quality or result in print errors):
JPEG , TIFF , EPS , PS
Please make sure all artwork you supply meets the following guidelines:
- Quality - Supply your artwork as high resolution PDFs (press quality / PDF/X-1a) at 300dpi.
- Fonts - All fonts should be embedded or converted to curves.
- Images - All images used in your artwork should be 300dpi.
- Colours - Supply as CMYK PDF, not RGB.
- Spot Colours - All spot colours must be converted to CMYK to prevent incorrect colour reproduction.
- Overprint - Make sure there are no elements with overprint in your files.
- Bleed - Artwork must include 3mm bleed with trim marks.
Here are the dimensions for our different products below. A bleed of 3mm must also be added all the way around with trim marks:
- Business Cards - 85mm x 55mm
- Compliment Slips - 210mm x 98mm
- Letterheads - 210mm x 297mm
- A7 - 74mm x 105mm
- A6 - 105mm x 148mm
- A5 - 148mm x 210mm
- A4 - 210mm x 297mm
- A3 - 297mm x 420mm
- A2 - 420mm x 594mm
- A1 - 594mm x 841mm
- A0 - 840mm x 1188mm
- Roller Banners - 850mm x 2000mm (leave 100mm gap at bottom)
Uploading your Artwork
Once you have made your order, after the checkout process you will be presented with an upload form which will tie in with your order number. Here is where you should upload your files. Please label your files clearly - this will help when your order has multiple items.
If you miss the upload form after check out, please check your email from us - there will be a link to upload your files (please ensure you input your order number too).
If you are having problems uploading your artwork to us please email email@example.com or call us on 0161 408 1128.